Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just Jesus

I was thinking last night after I went to bed about all the Biblical characters that I'll be able to meet and talk to in heaven. I mean, how cool would it be to talk with Noah about how he put up with all those smelly animals on the ark? And maybe David could show me how he wrote his Psalms. Then I realized that when I'm in heaven, it'll be cool to talk to them, but I'd rather spend my time right by Jesus' side. How cool would that be?!?! I could spend hours talking and walking with Jesus. Even if I wasn't talking, just to be near him would be incredible. Yeah, David, Moses, and Abraham are pretty cool, but they got nothing on the one who created me, the one who loves me unconditionally, the one who gave his life up for me. Yep, they've got nothing on my Jesus.

So, when I'm in heaven, that's where you'll find me... near my Jesus.

No comments: