Sunday, April 27, 2008

Break Dancing, Somersaults, and Headstands....

So tonight we were celebrating my Aunt's birthday (I know we have just a rip roaring family social schedule). I left early because I was going to a Sunday night college service at church. It seems that after I left my youngest cousin, Caleb, decided that he was going to show everyone how he could break dance... I would have paid money to see this! And he had to have music to dance and Jesus, Loves Me wasn't cutting it... so my wonderfully musical family was trying to "beat box" (though from what I heard it really couldn't be called beat boxing). That I would have paid more money to see!

Then it was Papa Frank's turn... mind you he's 71. He did a somersault and then tried to stand on his head like he used to, but he couldn't get up. Now he used to do this all the time when I was little and we would all run around catching the change that fell out of his pockets. I heard he finally caught on and emptied them this time.

On another note, we had the best service ever at Logan's Roadhouse today... and it was from a waiter who had only been serving for a few weeks and had never served before this job. And when my family of 14 says you did an awesome job... you did an awesome job. Anybody that can handle our crazyness can handle anything that is thrown their way. They are now officially prepared for the job.

For some reason my sister has the insane idea that I will be staying up until midnight to celebrate her birthday with her... if you'll excuse me I have to convince her otherwise.... I also have to go practice my break dancing so Caleb and I can dance together next time... maybe he can give me some pointers...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey we were good Beat boppers! LOL! Not many people can do it with Jesus Loves me! We are good! REAL good! :)