Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happenings

Wow... haven't updated in a while again...

Nothing much is new, I'm still bust with school and work and life in general. However, the semester is almost over and I am so excited to do all the things that I don't have time to do during the semester... reading, spending lots of time with friends, seeing family, and millions of other things. I can hardly wait!

Christmas is less than a month away and I'm almost finished with my shopping; all I have left are the grandparents. I have no idea what to get them though... any suggestions??? I started stocking up on Christmas gifts early this year to get a head start... it's one of the perks of working at Hallmark and knowing when the sales are!

Anyway...I can't believe that I only have a year and a half left of school... time sure has flown. It seemed like four years was forever when I started and now I'm more than half way done and thinking about what other degrees I want! (Yes, I am a self-proclaimed geek!).

I guess that's all for now...

No comments: