Thursday, July 2, 2009

Aching Heart

My heart is aching a bit right now. Tonight is the last night of VBS at LifeBuilders and I'm not ready for it to end. I'm not ready to say good bye to all my little boys that stole my heart the first day of VBS. I've already cried about it this morning during some time that I spent in prayer. God is reminding me that it's not good bye forever and that he is in charge of these kids lives and I'm not. God willing I'll see a lot of them in the fall for KidBuilders. Still my heart is breaking and I don't know that I'll make it through the night without shedding some tears. Even so, my prayer is that all my boys leave tonight knowing Jesus and having a relationship with him. Tonight is the salvation message and I am so excited to see what God is going to do.

There are too many emotions running rampant in this blog... so I'm going to end it now. Please be praying for tonight.

No comments: