Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Outpouring of God...

I want to blog, but I don't know what to blog about. I am just experiencing such an outpouring of God right now... Tonight was one of the last Wednesday nights I'll be able to be at LifeBuilders for awhile. It makes me a little sad thinking that it will be several weeks (possibly even months depending on school) before I see my dear friends again. But tonight was special. Tonight God's presence was so real in that building. I think some of my favorite times are when we take time just to share what God is doing in our lives, to pray for each other, and to just share life together. That's what real community is. Frankly, the last couple of days I've been crabby for no particular reason, then when I get to LifeBuilders tonight Matt asks if I know a certain song. This song happens to be one of my favorite songs (Desert Song... I've blogged on it before) and I got to sing it and share it with my LB family. That song does something to my heart every time I sing/hear it. Look up the lyrics... they're probably just a little farther down on the page. Anyway, basically what I wanted to say was that God showed up tonight. He is good. He is on his throne. His name is I Am and mine is I am not. He is God and for simply that fact I will worship, I will sing, I will bring praise.

Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love when God shows up the way he does...especially when we need it the most :) AND Desert Song lyrics are indeed very powerful and moving!