Saturday, April 10, 2010

Random Thoughts...

I want to blog, but I really don't know what to say. So I would like to share with you some random thoughts.

I love the Deaf community. Their language is beautiful and so is their culture.

My Kairos girls rock my socks (when I wear socks and even when I don't :-) They are girls that love Jesus and love each other. They are real women and I love each one of their hearts.

I am in love with the song "Our God" by Chris Tomlin. So much so that I translated it into ASL and will preform it three times this weekend. It's a great song for a group of people to sing. The lyrics repeat and it has a simple melody. And it has amazing truth in it!

I don't like movie fads. I still refuse to watch LOTR and Twilight.

I actually like to write papers and I go through withdrawal during the summer and write papers for fun.

No comments: