Friday, July 11, 2008

Prayer and Ornament Premiere

Yesterday was my first day in the prayer room and it was absolutely amazing. Actually amazing doesn't even begin to describe it but I don't think the English language has a word to describe the experience. It was incredible to have a whole hour to just talk to God, knowing that there was no way I'd be interrupted. It seems when I do my quiet times at home I'm always being interrupted for some reason or another, but here I knew there was no chance of that happening. Now I wish that I had had my work schedule farther our so I could have signed up for more hours... all the hours have been filled as of Tuesday. It made me realize that I need to get away uninterrupted with God more often.

What else is going on in my life? hmmm... Well Ornament Premiere is this weekend at Hall mark so you can all come in and pick out your Christmas ornaments. There is so much to learn regarding ornament premiere... I really hope I can learn it all.

Well I guess that's all for now, I need to go do homework.... Only 2 more weeks of class!

No comments: