Monday, January 10, 2011

Randomness again...

Today is a day that I have no idea what to write.  I want to wait on Ephesians for when I have more time to write and work on my computer without the battery dieing. So. Here I am.  Not quite sure what to write.

My cousin, Drew, suggested I write about him.


He helped me make his favorite Christmas cookies this year...the dough got all over his hands and he had quite the time trying to get it off!

So.  Maybe a list of some things I'm thankful for?
Cookie making messes with cousins

Veggie Tales kicks


They are the best.  I colored in a Veggie Tales coloring book earlier this week, listened to a Veggie Tales CD and looked up some more fun Veggie Tale songs on YouTube. No, I am not too old for this.

A computer that works and has WIFI


Laughter

Christmas Vacation

My sister and her boyfriend (and for the chance to take pictures of them)


And just life in general...and its crazy, messed up, Jesus filled happenings that make it so worth living.




No comments: