Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Road Through Ephesus... Where's your praise? Ephesians 1:6

Sorry for the short hiatus. Friday I was so exhausted and we were preparing for a catering job that took place all day on Saturday. I should probably give you the heads up that through the middle of July every weekend looks very similar so I will probably only be posting 5 days instead of 7 for the sake of sleep.

Anyways, my brain still isn't completely functioning, so if you read this and it makes no sense whatsoever, my apologies, but I did warn you :-)

So today we pick up where we left off:

Ephesians 1:6

"So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to dear Son."

God has poured his grace on us. And think about it. He didn't do it just once and leave it at that. God pouring his grace on us is a continuous occurrence. Every day, every moment, every nano second, he is pouring his grace on us. That's an incredible thought!

The beginning of this verse depicts what our response to the pouring out of grace should be. Our response should be praise. Is your daily response praise? Are you giving God what he deserves every moment of every day? I know that I don't. But think about how much our lives and the lives of people around us would be changed if we lived that way. Constantly giving God the praise that he is due.

Think about it.

No comments: